As a licensed financial planner and the founder of Strategic Wealth, Inc., I'm proud to have the opportunity to serve clients in over 20 states from beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri. I’m a veteran in the financial services industry, with over two decades of experience, including bank management, insurance, investments and financial planning. Today, I primarily work with self-made individuals seeking to accelerate the growth of their wealth and mitigate risk alongside a dedicated and trusted advisor.
Within my career, I’ve learned the value of exceeding expectations. Because we are in the service business, communication and transparency are key to maintaining great relationships. Through our data driven processes and results, we’re able to provide financial services that show how far you’ve come, along with key strategies to help you go even further.
My wife of 25 years, Erin, and our four daughters have lived at Lake of the Ozarks for the past 15 years. Together, we immensely enjoy outdoor activities with our labradoodle, Clarke. When I’m not working or spending time with family, I serve on the Morgan County R2 School Board, Habitat for Humanity of Morgan County Board, Woodbury President's Advisory Council, and teach at Financial Peace University.
- Vice-Chair of Woodbury Financial President's Advisory Council 2021
- Vice President of Morgan County RII School Board 2013 - Present
- Chair of Woodbury Financial Community Service Award Committee 2020
- President of Habitat for Humanity of Morgan County 2012 - Present
- Board Member of Missouri Securities Investment Program 2021
- 2012-2020 Secretary/Treasurer for Assembly of God Local Church Board
- Qualifying Member of Million Dollar Roundtable 2010 - Present, Court of the Table 2020, Top of the Table 2021*
- Certification in Long-Term Care Planning 2009 - Present
Strategic Wealth, Inc. Community Involvement
- Versailles Area Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Area Chamber of Commerce
- Lake of the Ozarks Regional Economic Development Council
*Qualifying membership in the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is based on minimum sales production requirements and gross business generated within a year.